The opportunity to dive into a new startup venture and work on the grand project from its early days, gain a lifetime experience and be a part of project that will make an impact on national and international level. Grow steadily, have an ambition to become a part of organization for further career progression. We are to entrust you great deal of responsibility from day one.
We are looking for a energetic, talented, dynamic Sales Representative Intern/Freelance (p/t up to 40 hours, flex) for the local German market to join our remote team and become a big scale project in Germany. Duration: of 2-6 months with the possibility of an extension/transfer to the f/t position within the company.
The candidate must have outstanding communication skills (German and English) and poise to do sales, be ambitious and motivated, and be able work on an independent basic.
This is a commission based remote office f/t sales position that allows to manage own time and working space flexibility, and eliminate all the related constraints. The candidate should be located in Berlin, Germany.
This is a client facing, acquisition sales role requiring good industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business. We are looking for an ambitious hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
- Acquire B2B customers through inbound sales: independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals. Independently identify, develop, and close deals within the territory across multiple verticals.
- Create a differentiation cut and trusted relationships by articulating how LF service solutions will drive increased efficiency and revenue opportunities to the perspective partners.
- Called-calling, drop-in visits, meeting, consulting and promoting the excellence and exclusive benefit of out business services, delivering a sales pitch and closing deals with perspective clients.
- Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals.
- Build sustainable partner relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to LF perspective partners.
- Support of business customers through the entire sales funnel.
- Deliver world class sales and customer service.- Efficiently and consistently apply reporting tools to track key sales metrics and constantly meet those metrics.
- Great focus is on the soft skills, and the level of personal ambition.
- College graduate/final year student with at least 6 month previous experience in a similar B2B direct sales role.
- Very high customer affinity and pleasure in establishing personal relationships.
- Motivated to close deals fast.
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Team player, have an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills and are a convincing, confident consultant.
- Demonstrated track record of top performances.
- Reliable appearance.
- Talented and dynamic team player with hands-on mentality.
- Active lifestyle affinity would complement the set.
- Start immediately.
- Language: German (native/business fluent), English (business fluent). The candidate should be located in Berlin, Germany.
• Earn what you deserve: generously rewarded commission based structure, so everything is in your hands.
•Flexible freelance internship that is allowing you to decide on where and how to work (from home, favorite coffee-shop or our open co-working business lab space in Charlottenburg).
•An exclusive chance to get f/t employment contract: f/t company position will be offered to the right candidate at the end of the project phase.
•Become a part of Greatest Success.
Job Type: Internship, Commissions
Salary: up to €300.00 /day