Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the leading booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
What are we looking for?
A result-driven and customer-focused Booking Consultant Intern willing to help tenants book their dream place abroad and to contribute to the success of our key landlords.
You will have the opportunity to develop your sales and business communication skills. You will be responsible for the performance of our Key Accounts and work with leading property managers across Europe. Your main responsibility will be to respond to inbound inquiries from tenants and follow-up until you close the booking. You will work closely with your Team Lead and senior team members to contribute as much as you can to achieve the revenue target.
Your main tasks:
- You will be in charge of timely responding inbound tenants inquiries to ensure minimum response time and maximize conversion.
- You will follow-up via phone and email with prospective tenants until you close the booking. Persistence is key!
- You will perform after-booking operations to ensure a smooth process for both our tenants and our Key Accounts.
- You will identify improvement points within our processes and discuss them with your Team Lead to implement changes driving higher performance of your accounts.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business!
Who you are:
- You communicate in English and Italian fluently (both written and spoken). Multilingual skills in German, Spanish, French are a significant plus.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You are result driven, have a strong appetite for sales and you are not afraid to pick up the phone to help tenants book their dream place abroad with us.
- You are detail oriented, meticulous and diligent.
- You are available to work with us 5 days a week.
One of the shared behavioral traits of our team is perseverance. Within HousingAnywhere we believe that perseverance is the engine for our growth and success.
For us “it all starts with a room” and here you have the room to grow!
How the internship allowance works:
6 month internship: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Between 4-5 months: The internship allowance is €250.- net per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Start Date: ASAP for a minimum of 4 months
Working Hours: flexible hours (including weekends)
Location: Rotterdam Headquarters & Home
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Get ready for sales training and other personal development opportunities!
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues while celebrating our achievements every Friday.
- Regular team building activities: Laser Game, Paintball, Bubble football, Virtual Reality games, and other beer tasting sessions!
- We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you to stay with us for longer.
Questions? Email [email protected]