Voices of Leaders is looking for focussed individuals with experience/aptitude for sales to join its international sales teams. Applicants must be willing and able to travel around the world for extended periods of time.
Objective: Collaborating on the production of country reports for world-renowned international media.
Main tasks and goals:
• Market research and analyses, understand each country’s opportunity and potential
• Contact and network with members of the public and private sectors to organize, schedule and conduct interviews
• Close sponsorships and advertising deals with prospects to the contribution of our reports
• Network with prospects at events, conferences and meetings
• Close media partnerships in countries of destination
• Work with renowned international media publications
• 2 to 3 years’ professional experience in commercial and/or sales positions (related industries will also be considered).
• Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Economic Affairs, Marketing, Social Sciences or equivalent. Professional work experience in these fields is also valued.
• Native English speakers or near-native command of English. Candidates must be able to express their ideas clearly in English, both in oral and written form. Good command of another language is also a plus (Spanish, French, Arabic or Portuguese).
• Strong communication, time management and public relations skills.
• You have to be flexible and adaptable to changes, results-driven, patient, dynamic and self-motivated. You have to be a determined and talented person, with confident leadership skills and capable of working to own initiative as well as in a team environment.
• Personal responsibility, integrity and high level of maturity to meet the demands of these stimulating and accomplishing roles.
• Native English
Salary and benefits
Fixed income + variable income based on commissions + benefits (international health insurance, accommodation in a well-situated neighbourhood in the country of assignment, travel expenses covered by the company, including flights tickets from headquarters to assignment destination, driver and secretary).
Full availability to travel and relocate at short notice is often required