Valerann is a growing Smart Cities start-up based in London and Tel Aviv. We work with the world’s largest traffic infrastructure operators to empower them to become data-driven organizations.
Through our work and partnerships, we look to reshape the way operators use data to make traffic safer, more efficient, and support autonomous vehicles.
We are developing a traffic monitoring & management solution based on a unique vehicle-level data fusion. We ingest streams of data (IoT, Video, Social feed) into our cloud environment; we run machine learning algorithms to identify various traffic issues and feed them back in real-time to vehicles and traffic control centers.
We have made tremendous progress, but we need your help to move to the next level.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager from the Intelligent
Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- At least five years experience in the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) space
- Experience with both public sector and private operator clients
- You have a proven track record in managing complex projects and driving successful results.
- You show professionalism in all undertakings, not least timeliness, self-awareness, seeking guidance and development, and conducting tasks to the best of your ability.
- You are excited about the world of transport and Valerann’s mission to make road operators a central player in the future of mobility.
- Location preference: the UK / Europe.
- Will require travel to client locations (when needed and permitted)
- BS / MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
The company is an equal opportunity employer