Do you like growing a business by finding new customers? Would you like to do business with people from all over the globe? Do you like introducing new exciting technology to the market? Do you believe in the power of 3D Content for online shopping? Then maybe, just maybe, this may be the ideal position for you!
At Binkies 3D we are enthusiastically working to make our mark in the world of interactive online 3D content. Why not join us in that mission? We are already making an impact on 50+ million users around the globe every single month. But we don't want to stop there!
We are looking for someone to help us find new potential customers!
Here's what we are looking for
- You will be responsible for finding new business across the globe through direct sales.
- Establishing contact with and closing new customers should be your passion.
- You don’t shy away from a challenge, are resourceful, and have a track record of making the numbers.
- We want you to do your own sales, not manage a sales team. We need someone who likes to spend time in the mailbox, on the phone, in video calls, or in meetings with potential customers.
- You will be responsible for the customer from the first meeting, to launching our service on their website and becoming a paying customer.
- Preferably you bring experience with B2B SaaS/software sales to the table (SME to corporate).
- You will use your excellent communication and remote selling skills and experience to help us further grow our customer base.
In short: we need your experience, hard work and enthusiasm to get more happy customers!
What you bring to the table
- Strong desire to find new customers
- Great at building relationships from scratch
- An excellent, confident communicator
- A keen eye for detail
- Remote selling skills (email, phone, video calls, etc.)
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Experience in a start-up, grow-up or scale-up
- Experience with direct B2B sales (SME to corporate)
- Experience in selling B2B SaaS/software products
- Good command of a second language besides Dutch or English
What we bring to the table
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Unique chance to be part of a high-growth, successful scale-up
- Passionate and ambitious colleaguesFun company culture: regular outings and a weekly Friday-pie-day!High performance, fast-paced team
- The chance to have a real impact on our business
- Flexible working hours25 paid vacation days
- Spotify Premium (or similar) and your choice of headphones
- Brand new fantastic office (currently closed due to COVID-19)Remote-friendly company
- Work-from-home allowance
- Shiny new work setup (gaming laptop and 2 additional 27" monitors)Free lunch (there is such a thing) and tasty snacksTravel expenses covered
- Free massages as often as you want! (From our in-office massage chair)An international team with many different nationalities
- Growth potential within the company; grow with us!
- A pension plan is a work in progress
- Our recruitment pipeline
When you have applied through our website (https://jobs.binkies3d.com) we do an initial screening. If you pass this screening you will receive two short assessments. After passing the assessments, we plan a video call with you and the head of Customer Success and Sales (to see if there is a mutual fit and for you to ask questions).
The last step is an interview day at our office with several interviews and practical assignments. This part of the process is to check if there is a mutual fit.
We invest a lot of time with new potential Binkies because we want people to be happy in the long run. Up for the challenge? If you are up for the challenge, and you think you've got what it takes, take the first step and apply!
If you have any questions about the company or the vacancy, please reach out to Lucy Jansen ([email protected] or +31 15 711 2718).