Are you enthusiastic about startups, the potentials of social media analysis and data science? Then continue reading!
We are looking for full-time interns who enjoy working on exciting new topics in a young startup. You will be able to develop and implement algorithms together with our team.
We are a young and innovative startup based in Düsseldorf, which is closely connected to the TU Dortmund. Our customers long to understand what is going on in their minds - and we use scientific methods to answer this question. We help companies and brands understand what their customers are talking about, how they feel and what influences them. We are an enthusiastic and determined small team, always on the lookout for new perspectives and enthusiastic minds.
What can you expect?
- Automation and further development of products with cloud technologies
- Analysis and visualization of large amounts of data based on statistical models
- You develop tools and holistic dashboards
- Interdisciplinary work, e.g. front and back end development, DevOps
Who are we looking for?
- You have acquired knowledge/experience in data science and computer science during your studies or in practice.
- You want to participate and create and ideally have experience in setting up web services.
- You can easily link and set up AWS Services with each other.
- You know web frameworks and their advantages in practice
- You are fluent in English and German
What do we offer you?
- An extraordinary and dynamic startup experience
- Full cooperation in the Network Insight Team and excellent mentoring
- A steep learning curve and collaboration on products right from the start
- Flexible working hours, team spirit and a dynamic environment
- Diving into all functions of a company
Duration: Up to 3 months