AMAZONIA BIO IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN FOR THE MARKETING / COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
A young, dynamic and multicultural growing start-up company
Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is improving the lives of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
Amazonia Bio Guiding principles: (i) Continuous improvement, (ii) Methodology and Quality, (iii) Honesty and Ethics, (iv) Think Globally act locally (v) Win-Win relationships.
In order to assist its marketing department in Brussels (Evere), Amazonia Bio is looking for an intern.
As intern, you will be mainly assisting the marketing team with the following tasks:
- Expanding market territory and coordinating Amazonia Bio team for new operations.
- Helping with the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategic plans for Amazonian Superfoods (B2B platforms and the B2C launching).
- Coordinating marketing and communication materials;
- Participating in the monitoring and evaluation of all marketing and communication actions and formulate reliable recommendations for optimization;
- Promoting and organizing online and offline promotional events.
Internship with a formal internship convention.
Student in marketing, finance, logistics, business management, development cooperation or other.
English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages are advantages German, Polish, Italian, etc.)
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation.
Duration: minimum 1 month
HOW TO APPLY
Internship vacancy available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter both in English with the reference “INTERN MARKETING + Name” to [email protected].