Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
As part of Hogarth’s on-site client team, this is your chance to challenge convention and see opportunities where others see problems. Housed within Hogarths regional creative hub, you’ll be working with our dedicated team who are focused on bringing to life Hogarths innovative approaches to technology and engineering.
The Integrated Producer is responsible for dealing with client requests and trafficking work into the studio, taking into account studio resource, media scheduling/timelines and guidelines. You’ll use your initiative, along with your great organisational and people skills, to find solutions to problems to ensure multiple-discipline campaigns get delivered on time and on budget.
Key deliverables of the role (not limited to):
- Respond to information requests from the client and line manager
- Strive for better client and stakeholder relations
- Work collaboratively with other members of the on-site studio, the client and the wider Hogarth teamHandle all aspects of client campaigns, from budgets and planning right through to delivery
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations, proactively chase and interrogate delays
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the brand
- Manage a multiple number of jobs and projects at any one time, across all disciplines, all at different stages and with different requirements
- Manage work using relevant HWW technologies and adhere to agreed processes, ensuring that best practice is applied at all times
- Liaise with all stakeholders, ensuring they are kept up to date at all times
- Be proactive in resolving any issues that arise, escalating as appropriate for support if needed
- Book and schedule work to the production teams
- Ensure timelines are met and work produced is of the highest standard
- Attend and input to meetings in relation to account relationships, team collaboration, workflow, workload management and issue resolution
- Champion, promote and lead by example in view of key Hogarth policies, procedures and values
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of print production and post-production workflows
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in developing relationships and interacting with clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive, not reactive