As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a Service Design Manager, in France. You will work and learn with a global Engineering team from Back-End, Security, Infrastructure, Certifications, QA.You love high availability systems, metrics and automation, and want to work in a diverse, challenging team? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
- Lead service design vision, definition and implementation plan for the company Infrastructure & Operations, such as: Service Level Requirements, Business Continuity, Capacity Management, Security Management, Compliance & Certifications
- Responsible to drive a continuous improvement plan for Infrastructure & Operations
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate service design related projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies as well as non-functional requirements and systems performance
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the Information Systems Security Policy (ISSP); ensure that policies, processes and procedures are in place to protect the company Infrastructure & Operations
- Communicate and interact with the "clients" (external, or Ledger internal) to understand and document their requirements related to systems, platforms and services operations
- 10+ years of experience in project management, involving operational environments across the service management lifecycle (strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement)
- High degree of knowledge relating to service management and ITIL processes
- Extensive experience in service architecture and end-to-end solution design, with a technical and system integration background
- Previous experiences in developing and implementing a company ISSP
- Proven capability to gain and maintain certifications
- Experience in selecting and applying service management policies, processes and procedures in operational environment
- Experience of cross-functional work and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the organization and define projects scope, goals, plan and deliverables
- “Customer focused” with the ability to identify and understand both internal and external customer's needs
- Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Experience of technology assessment and selection
- Excellent presentation and written communication
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, high level of pressure and rapidly changing environments
- Engineering degree
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.