Looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in consulting? Come help us change how Clinical Trials are ran the life science industry.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will be working within a project team to lead life sciences customers through the implementation of Veeva's Vault Clinical Suite (eTMF / CTMS / Study Startup / Payments).
You'll also collaborate closely with our other Veeva teams (within and outside of Professional Services) to help innovate and improve our project delivery and lead our customers to success.
This is a remote position. You can work from home, wherever you live in Europe. You can also work from one of our offices if you prefer to, in Paris, Oxford, Berlin, Frankfurt, Budapest or Barcelona.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in projects for life sciences companies designing and deploying Clinical systems such as eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup and Payments.
- Lead and participate in workshops to discuss requirements and solutions with customers
- Design and configure solutions in Vault
- Deliver onsite and remote trainings
- Support project management activities such as status reporting, timeline oversight, and resource management.
- Have fun working with a great team!
- Some experience in implementing and / or maintaining and / or using a Clinical software solution on either the vendor side, the business side or the IT side
- Being IT savvy
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel as required
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good communication skills in English
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe.
- Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of one of the following systems: IMPACT, Medidata Rave, Bioclinica CTMS, Ennov Clinical Suite, or any similar CTMS or eTMF software solutions
- Life-science or computer science related degree
- Experience with Clinical Trial Management
- Understanding of technical concepts like web services or SQL queries
- Understanding of software validation in the life science industry
- SaaS / Cloud experience
- Experience with Agile projects
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: German, French or Italian
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive package
- Allowances for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs