Application software designer for HVAC market products (chiller, heat pumps, etc.). She/he contributes to develop innovative products in an international and dynamic environment.
TCM S.r.l. is located in Bari, it is part of Trane Technologies since 2017 and designs, produces and distributes chiller and heat pumps. Since 1995, TCM S.r.l. provides innovative solutions through a market-oriented approach in terms of environmental impact, CO² emissions reduction and energy efficiency, for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Creativity, technological innovation and focus on research are the key principles that guide TCM in the realization of sustainable comfort for the wellness of people, by proposing products aimed at maximum customer satisfaction.
- Designing of the control software specifications and new regulation algorithms.
- Maintaining and improving the existing software.
- Collaborating with the other members of the.
- Engineering team and other Departments of the Company.
- On-site/Remote assistance during startup of the machines.
- Leading the NPD software projects ensuring that they are delivered on-time, within scope and in accordance with the Project Management procedures of the company.
- Competences in Thermodynamics applied to chillers and heat pumps machines.
- Knowledge of main controller communication protocols (Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks)
- Capability in the analysis and modification of codes written by others.
- Capability in the reading of electrical schemes.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Italian and English (B2 level)
- At least 1 years of experience as HVAC product application software designer is required.
- Master’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Traveling up to 10% of the time for meeting with consultants and/or customers and for meetings with colleagues of other production plants of the BU.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core.
We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world. We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.