Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
We are looking for an HR Padawan with lots of potential with a work hard, play hard mentality.
This is you:
- You are passionate about technology.
- International team player.
- Eager for knowledge.
- Lots of stamina, you get bored if you have nothing to do.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- You would love to learn how we build our company culture.
- Fluent English and Spanish (it’s a must)
What you will do:
- You will assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- You will help us bring life to all our new and exciting HR initiatives.
- Support the HR team to source candidates and update our database.
- Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- You will be taking part in the recruitment processes: job advertisement, screening of CV’s, interviews’ organization.
- You will be doing direct search in order to identify and select candidates with potential.
- Conducting the interview process smoothly and with maximum effectiveness.
- Providing practical guidance to new starters coming from abroad, in terms of housing, health insurance, bank and commune registration.
- Become familiar with our HR tools and conduct new employee orientation.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 27 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.