The relationship between patients and doctors is still lingering somewhere in the 19hundreds, a lot of paper, messy calls and long waiting times. This needs to change. Using data of millions of patient-years and best preventive practices we are building both a smart, cloud-based doctor desktop and user friendly patient app. Our mission is to simplify the relationship between doctors and patients, enabling better access to health and preventive measures for everyone.
You think this is a great cause? So do we, join us on our mission:
- Payroll processing locally, liaising with in-country payroll providers, authorities and other third parties
- Assistance services for the CEO (e.g. travel arrangements)
- Organising and managing confidential legal files
- Responding professionally to queries from staff at all levels, communicating clearly and effectively, and providing high quality advice on HR related matters
- Providing necessary documents, such as employment contracts and leave requests
- Maintaining office services by organising office operations and procedures
- Lead administrative tasks along with liaising with 3rd party administrators such as lawyers, tax advisors and payroll managers
- +2 years work experience in a related role
- Hands-on and have experience working in an international environment and managing an office
- Knowledge of German labour legislation
- Business fluent in English and German
- Dynamic and team-oriented character
- A high- growth, ambitious digital health startup environment with exponential learning curve
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking new technology
- Full ownership of exciting and challenging projects, we grow - you grow
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform one of the most pivotal and broken industries - healthcare.
- Beautiful office in a great location with a big roof-top
- Weekly team lunches, all-hands and regular team events
- Flexible remote working possibilities
- The usual stuff like fruit, coffee & tea, breakfast flakes etc.
- MOST IMPORTANT: a great team of dedicated and fun-loving individuals