We are looking for for a recruiter and culture developer to help us build our talent team even further. You’ll own the hiring strategy for our teams and hustle to hire the brightest talent. You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract, recruit and develop the best professionals because we know that there’s always a better way.
You will thrive in an ambiguous environment, love startup culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve and develop an innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilizing reports (ICIMS experience a plus), dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Be passionate about tech and on-demand and why people should work here
- Spread our culture through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Candidate obsession! Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- A minimum of 1 year of experience recruiting people in a high-achiever environment
- Collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Desire and experience working on a variety of roles/levels
- Team player focused on results
- Solid understanding of our vision, business model and culture
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)