- talpa*solutions brings cutting-edge IT technology to the heavy industry. Together with you, we want to shape the future of the industrial internet of things to make industry more productive, safe and sustainable.
We are committed to building elegant and robust engineering solutions for our customers. Innovation is our driving force.
We foster an inclusive environment that empowers creative thinking and unconventional solutions. It is important to us that everyone knows how his or her efforts contribute to our goals.
It is only together that we can redefine the technical limits of an entire industry.*Tasks*Our people are what makes us special.
As a continuously growing start-up our core focus is on empowering and growing our teams. As an HR Business Partner you will take care of our entire people development cycle.
- You manage the talpa experience : You will work in partnership with our teams to ensure technical and behavioural development.
In a hands-on role you ensure that our people have the tools they need to support their team.* You will carve out and implement a talent aquisition strategy across our technical and non-technical roles.
Together with our teams you create and implement an inclusive sourcing strategy that takes extraordinary steps to approach and appeal to people from diverse backgrounds.
- You create amazing experiences. You support the different steps in the talpa experience starting with candidate experience, new hire orientation (induction & orientation), probation process, development experience, exit process, etc.
- You act as a Business and People Coach : You will be a reference for our people and an active advocate of developing careers, ranging from individual and collective needs, leadership development, succession planning and coaching.
- You work with our teams and leaders to ensure high-performance teams. This includes partnering with all relevant stakeholders to understand the challenges of our business and develop people operations to perfectly meet people and business needs.
- You build and implement an HR strategy for our growth from start-up to scale-up. You will have space to start programs related to people, such as performance management, people development and engagement.
- Requirements*You should bring...* At least 5 years experience in people operations in a tech company. Start-up experience is a plus.
- People are your passion. You bring a natural talent for relationship-building, team-building and empathetic leadership.
- A deep understanding of tech talent and tech leadership.* Business acumen, a strong sense of ownership and a focus on quality in everything you do.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to act as a positive influence in a setting with a variety of stakeholders.
- Resilience and ability to take decisions under pressure and in ambiguous situations.* You have worked in an international context and know how to build teams from diverse backgrounds.
Thanks to fluency in English you can communicate with international candidates and colleagues.* You like to experiment. We are growing fast and we are always evolving.
You need to bring a knack for adventure.* You are a reliable, people-centric, strong team player.*Benefits*We care about you.
Here is a glimpse of what makes life at *talpa*solutions special : * Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
- Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.* We believe in trust.
You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
- We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free food & drinks in our kitchen.* Bring your whole self to work and find a community.
Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at *talpa*solutions.* It is as a team that we operate at our best.
We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.