Looking for a creative, and highly driven Head of Sales / Senior Sales Manager to join our Sales team. You are joining early, so you will have a chance to build your way and grow fast!
About Payler: Payler is a London-based FinTech startup building a finance operating system for the video gaming industry. We offer a unified platform for all financial operations of a company: multicurrency accounts, local & international payments, payments acceptance, corporate cards, FX and much more. We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. We’re building a diverse and inclusive global team — that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today! We are remote-first, you can be based anywhere. However it would be good to see you in our London office once in a while, and of course, you will be travelling around the world attending all the major industry events.
About You: 5+ years of Sales and/or Business Development experience working in payments with a focus on bringing onboard key strategic accounts.
- A clear understanding of the market and industry trends and pain points across various payments verticals and risk spectrums.
- You are a strategic negotiator and a strong communicator. You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- You're a proven deal closer in a full-cycle Sales role.
- Track record of building, inspiring and mentoring sales teams.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities optimally.
- Fluent/Native English, clear communicator verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work as part of a very fast-paced company
What You Will Be Doing:
- Quickly learn each client’s pain points and business model, and effectively promote and sell Payler’s solutions in order to help merchants optimise their finance operations.
- Generate new business for Payler; Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level to senior executives at prospective clients to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in onboarding;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
- Using our CRM and other core tech stack to track and monitor progress metrics, and analyse engagement trends to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement continuously.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Competitive base salary & Very lucrative commission and incentives
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
- Remote first team, flexible working
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Payler. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. During the recruitment process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.