Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or The Gherkin get built? Disperse uses AI and computer vision to revolutionize the construction of iconic buildings around the world, such as the upcoming 22 Bishops gate - the UK's second tallest building.
Join a creative, conscientious and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow.
We’re looking for someone who wants to bring a game-changing solution to an industry ripe for reinvention -- and help us connect with those who can use our platform to change the way we build.
This is a high-energy sales role, focused on finding and converting new potential customers across the DACH region. Become an active contributor to Disperse's hyper-growth by helping acquire new clients. Looking for driven professionals, willing to strongly contribute and ready to work in a fast build & learn environment.
- Build and implement a scalable sales methodology that produces predictable pipeline for forecasting and headcount planning
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company's sales goals.
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and management to use for org planning.
- Build the process and funnel for manual top-down reach-out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives
- Ensure a constant stream of sales qualified lead and collaborate closely to find and win suitable clients for our products
- Working alongside the Account Executives to build a qualification pipeline by executing multi-channel, customer centric campaigns, and owning update of pipeline.
- Collaborate with the executive team to forecast hiring needs and revenue growth.
In this role, you will bring:
- 8+ years of experience in sales or other commercial/customer driven role
- Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to compellingly articulate Disperse's product offering to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority
- Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts
- A team player with a can-do attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous start up experience scaling a sales organisation;
- Experience selling across business units
Ask anyone at Disperse what they love most about working here, and they'll probably tell you "it's the people!", "the team, of course", "the people and the Hedwig owls in the offices".
As clichéd as it may sound, we're very proud of the people we have and the close-knit, family culture we've built across London, Sarajevo, Mostar, Yerevan and New York. Despite the distances, we're united through the passion with which we approach our goals and the fun that we have along the way. We always look out for each other, no matter what. The following should give you a good idea what type of culture you'd be joining:
We encourage pro-activity and taking full ownership of problems and initiatives. We don't believe in micromanagement. Instead, we let you pave your own path and give you the space to continuously learn and grow even if it means taking a few detours.We support each other. If a process breaks or if you're struggling, you can always count on the people around you and the people far away from you, to help you get back on track.We run on feedback: direct and transparent praise and constructive criticism, communicated with the best of intentions. There is no other way to learn! Ideas and approaches are always judged on merit rather than source. We welcome discussions and challenges. This way everyone makes a tremendous impact no matter the role!
- Experience firsthand what it takes to scale up an AI startup
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly, open and transparent culture
- Flexible working hours / ability to work from home
- Choose your work equipment / devices: your local office will provide you with options to choose from to help you set up the systems and work environment that will keep you happy and productive