DeepCode an ETH Zurich spin-off, featured in Forbes and recipient of many awards and recognitions, operates the next generation software platform offering the best Semantic Static Analysis for code is looking for a Product Manager. Founded by the foremost experts in the field of AI and Program Analysis and backed by top-notch investors, DeepCode is delivering the next generation of Augmented Intelligence tools for software developers backed by the most advanced platform for software code and the knowledge of the global software development community.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation of how developers work.
The technical Head of Product is responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and working closely with designers and engineers to deliver highly effective and loved tools for software developers. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You’ll be working directly with our CEO and CTO.
Full-time role physically located in Zurich.
● Analyze the market, customer needs and competitive activity to help define the right forward-looking product strategy for DeepCode
● Leverage data & analytics to increase user retention and a wide range of KPIs
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team(Product Owner and UX/UI designer) to define, design and launch new features, with decision rights including on choosing the technologies.
● Defining Roadmap Theme’s, User stories and Acceptance criteria
● Connect the right people for quick decision making to achieve product success
● Minimum of 4 years experience (MUST) as a Product Manager or Product Owner
● At least 2 years experience with a B2B/SAAS or Dev Tools product. You understand concepts like LTV, CAC, churn.
● Technical knowledge if at least one programming language(MUST)
●You conducted user tests with at least 10 people in the past
● You have a good understanding of modern software development.
● Experience with user research, user needs and designing services with en
● You have strong business intuition and judgment and can think commercially
● You have a data and customer-centric mindset
● Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred), ideally in a (partly) technical direction
● Excellent teamwork skills
● You have strong leadership skills to get everybody on the same page and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
● You are fluent in English, spoken and in writing
● A fast-growing start-up experience (opportunities for growth and end-to-end learnings) with a revolutionary size market potential, flat hierarchy and backing by top investors.
● A seasoned team of leading experts in their fields with extended industry and start-up experience.
● Close collaborations with ETH Zurich and ability to incorporate cutting edge research.
● Shape a product that will impact every developer worldwide
● Start-up compensation model: mixture of stock options and fixed salary