Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team.
- Preparation and continuous optimization of product data feeds for all relevant channels (marketplaces, affiliate, retargeting, SEA, display etc.)
- KPI-based control of product listings based on company-wide company targets
- Technical and disciplinary management of the own A-Team as well as the teams of our start-ups and PE-participations
- Identification of new product listing options and continuous expansion of existing activities (channel-independent)
- You bring several years of relevant professional experience in product data marketing and are experienced in team leadership
- You have a solid understanding of product listings as well as the associated online marketing channels (especially marketplaces and price comparisons)
- You have very good analytical skills and master the handling of feed management and tracking tools
- You are self-confident, have strong communication skills and assertiveness
- You work result-driven and autonomously, have a high motivation to perform and the willingness to continuously develop yourself and your team
- You communicate fluently in English and German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated venture development team with a highly diverse set of tasks
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of recently founded companies by bringing in your own ideas and you are responsible for the project – and change management in our portfolio companies
- You will get the opportunity to work directly with our experts in online marketing, business intelligence, product management and IT as well as our founding partners
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.