We at nitehero have been working for over 2 years on a solution for sexualized violence against women in public. Our service is designed to help women in cities feel safe at all times and be actually secure in an emergency.
With the help of an app and other technologies, we offer quick accessibility to a proven and professional network of phone and local personal helpers, providing guaranteed and specific help to the user, depending on their emotional state and actual threat.
Currently we are operating with an MVP (Website + Messenger) and are already offering the service at selected events for women in Berlin.
We are looking for a Head of Operations for the location Berlin to provide the daily planning, organization and implementation of all operational components of our service.
- Development, design, implementation and permanent optimization of efficient processes, partnerships and standards for the operative business
- Formulation of strategic and operational goals together with the management
- Monitor costs and budgets to help organizations optimize costs and benefits
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Hiring, retention, termination and contract negotiations of direct personnel in the respective city
- Close collaboration and communication with IT and product development to optimize overall operations
- Structure and document processes for expansion into other cities
- Review financial data and use it to improve profitability
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, Operations Manager or similar roles (5+ years of work experience)
- Work experience with the flexible way of working of startups
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical mind
- Ability to solve problems
- Understanding of budgets and business planning
- Openness for criticism and ideas
- strong team player
- English is expected as a language; German as a plus
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or any other relevant area; MSc / MA as Plus
What we offer you
- Entry into a highly up-to-date business segment with a market that has not yet matured
- Cooperation in the solution of a socially highly relevant problem
- The responsibility for building a completely new area in our startup
- Participation in a highly motivated and dedicated founding team
- Individual salary