OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
Skills & background:
- Hands on operational experience, being directly responsible for planning, matching and live operations - preferably in a B2B environment.
- Analytical ability to identify/frame/diagnose problems, inform strategy and track performance.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup or big online player, being able to demonstrate your ability to be effective in ambiguous environments.
- Enthusiasm for tackling big complex problems from a variety of angles.
- Team management experience - preferably with teams of 10+
- Native/proficient English. Spanish is a nice-to-have.
Role & responsibilities:
- Delivering Results: You will be responsible for the main Ops KPIs - availability, success and service levels. You will have full ownership and accountability to execute these KPIs amongst your team and will work closely with UK MD and COO in shaping the strategy for the UK market, so as to make sure we deliver what our customers need.
- Leadership: you will be responsible for hiring, developing and monitoring performance of the local customer service, fleet and supply teams.
- Structured Execution: you will be responsible for creating, challenging, implementing and improving processes relating to the Ops team. You will run regular analyses and deep dives to inform you decisions and support communications with other business owners.
- Hands-on execution: you will also get your hands dirty by supporting anywhere it’s needed from an operational standpoint.
- Tech: collaborate remotely with our product team based in Madrid, in order to align on key product developments that will make our operations more efficient and scalable.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central London, Madrid and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. We strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.