Position: Head of Fundraising – Private Family Office
Location: Mayfair, London
About us: We are a Private Family Office based in the heart of Mayfair in Central London.
This is a start-up fund and this is a newly created high-profile position due to us setting up funds based out of the Cayman Islands; Real Estate Fund and Consumer Goods Fund. As a FundRaiser will help construct pitch deck and work with existing and new investors to raise further funds. and you will have to build your own team as required.
Reporting directly to the Principal, your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Help to prepare the pitch deck
- Develop client base (institutional investors, family offices, endowments, foundations, etc.)
- Develop new relationships with investors, increasing the geographical reach
- Contribute to revenue generation and profitability
- Lead new investors through on boarding and on-going relationship management
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Graduate in Finance discipline from a Top University, Masters preferred
- Further qualifications like CFA /MBA
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role with a strong and proven track record
- Strong Investor Network
- Excellent knowledge of Investment Funds, ideally has raised Funds for Real Estate or Consumer Goods Fund
- Be well informed of changes to market conditions and regulations, to anticipate how these will impact the fund and investors
- Strong interpersonal skills
Due to current lockdown rules, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom Video calls and the successful applicants will be onboarded remotely to work from home.