Profile Head of Enterprise Change Management
Established in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch start-up to the third largest e-commerce company in the world.
Booking.com is the largest business within Booking Holdings (NASDAQ : BKNG) and accounts for the vast majority of Booking Holdings’ total revenue.
Booking Holdings is a leading Fortune 500 e-commerce conglomerate with a market cap of approximately $80 billion.
With a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel.
Booking.com connects travelers with the world’s largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts and even tree houses.
The Booking.com website and mobile apps are available in over 40 languages, offer more than +28 million total reported listings, and cover +140K destinations in +200 countries worldwide.
- The Head of Enterprise Change Management is part of our newly formed FinTech Business Unit and will report into our VP of Financial Systems.
- Our FinTech business unit ( 350fte) with teams in Amsterdam, London and Shanghai develops new products and drives innovation to help us continue removing financial friction from the travel process.
- That makes buying and selling travel-related products and services simpler for both travellers and partners.
- This role is all about Project Morpheus, an initiative spearheaded by Booking Holdings, will deliver large-scale, multi-year, transformation projects for the benefit of the entire group.
- This is the first, major, operational, cross-brand initiative in the history of the group.
- The Head of Enterprise Change Management will serve as the responsible program lead for Booking.com into this larger initiative.
- Booking is the largest, most complex part of the business and having a senior leader across the many, highly interdependent streams will be critical.
- Booking.com will also become the key supplier of many of these systems to the group further emphasizing the criticality and scope of this role.
The 2021 & 2022 Holdings initiative includes delivery of a cross-brand Enterprise Resource Planning system, financial integration analytical tools, financial crime risk management functions, contract management for marketplace providers, procurement support systems, and the initial design work for tax-as-a-service across the group.
This person will oversee the creation of a horizontal project function to connect all the vertical categories of above.
- Oversee and drive all major change programmes across Booking.com to be delivered within the Morpheus initiative .
- Own the overall transformation roadmap with key milestones and success metrics
- Establish governance framework for enterprise change initiatives and run the governance process
- Collaborate with the Booking.com leadership team to ensure the initiative aligns with strategic objectives, and provide data-driven MI to enable prioritisation decisions within and across competing change programmes
- Partner with internal stakeholders to plan change management activities at a granular level of detail
- Oversee publication of regular and ad hoc reports on in-flight programmes
- Support internal communications to publicise and promote change programmes across the business lines
- Buildout of a small team to support all the above.
Applicant qualifications & skills :
- 15+ years of experience in programme management, and track-record of delivering enterprise-level change in a global matrix
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to establish relationships with C-suite stakeholders across multiple business lines
- Experience with complex data-driven analysis of business problems
- Familiarity with agile methodologies a plus
- University degree essential- ideally with STEM content
- Native-level English essential
Pre- Employment Screening :
- If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law.
- Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the open position at Booking.com.
- This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.