TravelTime are looking to create an active developer community. Developers play a big part in the business decision making unit when implementing the TravelTime Platform and we are looking for a tech-savvy DevRel to increase brand awareness.
Who you are
You are a proactive self-starter who is confident in speaking to all kinds of people, but specifically developers and in the public domain.
As such, you will have an active social media presence within developer communities.
A smart, technically minded individual with an interest in API’s who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly.
You can hit the ground running and be comfortable managing your own workload.
In addition, you will have proven experience of :
- Creating brand developer evangelists.
- Using storytelling & content to build developer communities.
- Cultivating peer-to-peer conversations about our technologies.
- Creating developer personas that achieve marketing & company wide goals.
- Identifying and engaging with developer influencers.
- Creating a developer relations marketing plan from scratch to fit company goals.
- Creating a positive developer experience across all channels and touchpoints.
- Briefing technical writers / content writers on blogs, code samples, user guides, documentation, SDKs, dashboards, libraries, changelogs, sandboxes, tutorials, customer portals, newsletters, email, social media and customer use cases.
- Competitor developer evaluation journey analysis.
- Measuring the success of developer relations programs through key results and metrics.
Job Requirements :
- Commercial experience working within; a dev relations team / developer / marketing / technical community management.
- Knowledge of developer trends, technologies, and channels, including, but not limited to; Github, Stack overflow, meetup, customer portals, blogs, tech press, documentation & developer forums.
- A natural confidence communicating with technical audiences and an ability to speak to developers in their language.
- A natural inquisition with a desire to fully understand something.
- Superb communication skills in both public speaking and writing, briefing, reviewing and editing content.
- Ability to manage projects and and team resources; stakeholders, designers, developers, technical writers, research agencies & more.
- Experience of creating personas via end-user interviews, target persona interviews and research.
- Knowledge of developer strategies & models such as the orbit and AAARRRP frameworks.
- Ability to use data analysis tools to validate hypothesis or inform future planning (we use Zoho dashboards, Google analytics and Hubspot but any experience in alternatives is also good).
It’s a bonus if :
- You’ve previously been a software developer.
- You have experience working in SME’s / Startups.
- You have built affiliate or partner programs.