AUTO1 is seeking a talented, innovative young professional to join our growing and successful Italy Remarketing team. She/he will lead a brand-new sales team dedicated to corporate customers (Leasing, Long and Short-term Rental Companies, Producers and similar) in order to create and develop second-hand car acquisition business from them. It will be a small team initially; it will grow according business results.
This role provides an outstanding platform for strong profile to visibly impact on our business and rapidly create a track-record of success in a fast-growing company. The visibility and impact this role will position her/him for further development opportunities into leadership positions.
What you will do:
- Solution selling, able to create integrated solution that combine logistic, e-bids, information system integration towards structured customers
- Manage a small team, initially about 3-5 people
- Formulate and execute the strategy and growth plan and monitor key performance indicators to measure effectiveness and efficiency; take over responsibility for the business results;
- Cultivate relationships with existing partners and identify new business opportunities for future growth and meet directly with most relevant commercial leads;
- Report to Italy Head of Remarketing, create a reliable network with similar roles within the group and coordinate with the HQ in Germany to share best practices;
- Keep a hands-on approach on particular deals and improve internal processes with a high-level vision in mind.
What you should bring:
- Structured sales approach, able to map customer pain points and build over our solution;
- Exceptional managerial and analytical skills with the ability to work and manage in fast-paced and dynamically changing environments;
- Minimum of 5 years in a B2B sales role, ideally in the digital services, start-up or automotive industry;
- Proven record of hard quantitative targets achievements in B2B Sales or Business Development;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Italian and English;
- Proficiency in Excel.
What you will get:
- Contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business;
- Unique learning opportunity in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional leadership team;
- An attractive salary package with a fixed and variable part.
The 2019 “Decreto Crescita”, will take effect from 1st January 2020, provides facilities for the return to Italy of workers from abroad.
Income that will be produced in Italy by workers who will transfer their residence in Italy, it is expected that the IRPEF tax base is reduced up to 70%. To do so it is necessary that the workers have not been resident in Italy in the last 2 years and they commit to staying in Italy for at least two years.