Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Wirecard, ingenico, and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We’re looking for a Head of Account Management (f/m) to join our payment expert team. You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO and work closely with the team to develop client accounts across the world. You’ll act as a team leader and enabler along the entire client life-cycle and develop accounts. You’ll be navigating a complex environment that will require you to perform with high levels of agility while upholding to strict levels of professionalism that are required in our field. The role involves occasional travel around the globe to leave your mark in the payment industry.
Skills & Requirements:
- Around 5 years of experience in the B2B payment industry and experience in a similar role is a requirement
- Good and structured understanding of technology products or relevant work experience are a huge plus. You should be able to translate complex technical topics into clear and simple messages
- Leadership / team lead experience is a plus, but not required. You guide, develop, train and empower our Client Relations team to accomplish our ambitious growth goals
- Excellent negotiation and rhetorical skills – be it onsite with the B2B companies or on a stage, you nail it
- Demonstrable experience with establishing and running structured and number-driven processes (preferably backed by KPIs)
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree or MBA highly preferred
What we offer:
- Join and lead an expert team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- A pool of knowledge in technology and payments to learn
- An experienced team of founders
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration (salary + shares)
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!