Location: Milan, Italy
ProntoPro.it is Italy’s largest local-service marketplace. Although we are experiencing extremely rapid growth, we haven’t yet achieved our objective. We are looking for brilliant people to help us achieve it.
Our objective is to have a real social impact on Italy, Switzerland and Austria: we wish to bring transparency and meritocracy in a market where they are severely lacking, and give work to the people who really deserve it. We also firmly believe that, in order to have a meaningful impact, it is not enough to create value for a few customers: we need to build and scale product that will be used by millions.
In March 2015 we launched with 2 people, 24 months later we reached 90 people. The average age in our office is 27, and we work in open-space, where we strive to minimize bureaucracy: everyone has great responsibility and directly impacts our success. We have prestigious institutional investors such as Immobiliare.it, while our angel investors and advisors hold leadership positions at Google, Facebook, eBay, McKinsey and Unicredit; it’s safe to say we don’t have the risk profile of a typical startup.
We do have competitors: we actually were the last company to enter this market. However, we are not concerned: we are now 3 times bigger than the second largest player.
We are looking for people who get excited at the prospect of building a huge company that will greatly affect the lives of millions. It’s not a quiet job – we pour our hearts into it.
Our Growth&Marketing team is responsible for growing ProntoPro on all fronts: traffic, users, revenues. You will have to understand our company’s goals and then study, implement and manage actions to achieve those goals. Everything you’ll do will bring impact and you will measure the results.
- You ache to work for a startup. You understand that startups grow and become huge, or fail and die. This does not scare you - you find it exciting;
- You are itching for real responsibility - to be in a position where you can really make or break the company;
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services;
- You have the startup all-hands-on-deck I'll-make-it-happen-no-matter-what approach!
- You are analytical: you studied business, engineering or mathematics
- You have 1 or 2 years’ experience preferably in consulting firms
Languages: German fluency is required.