At Luminovo, our mission is to make AI easily usable and widely used. We currently focus on B2B deep learning projects and building tooling to automate common deep learning workflows.
Our team is diverse, international and fun and is made up of graduates from Stanford University, ETH Zurich, TUM and CDTM. After stints at Google, Intel and McKinsey, our two founders met at Stanford University and decided to relocate to Munich in 2017 to help European businesses accelerate the adoption of deep learning.
We love to work with exceptional people on interesting problems. So far, our clients include startups from Silicon Valley, mid-sized German companies, as well as established DAX corporations.
As a Growth Manager, you are our most external facing team, regularly interacting with potential clients and partners to help us fulfil our mission. As we are a young startup, you will face different challenges.
Here are some examples of how we work:
- Take ownership of the early stage sales process, from scouting opportunities to evaluating their potential and engaging in early discussions
- Have strong communication skills in writing and in person, preferably both in German and in English
- Enjoy talking to potential partners and clients about what we do and how we can help them
- Have an (even informal!) eye for design and willing to be creative when it comes to marketing Luminovo on a variety of platforms
- Be adaptable to changing situations and prepared to help out on a variety of operational tasks or projects that come up
- Work collaboratively with our team to define new opportunities or new approaches to how we want to grow Luminovo
- Have an interest in, and be open to learn about the technical aspects of artificial intelligence and what we do
- Stay up to date with the AI landscape we operate in and any relevant news
- Have a structured approach to solve problems and always validate your hypotheses using data
- Produce viral marketing content and optimize our marketing performance (e.g. by improving our tracking)
Here are some more fun facts about your internship at Luminovo:
- We do regular 1:1s, retrospectives and paper reading groups to make sure we are constantly getting better at what we do.
- On the same note: we value psychological safety and honest feedback a lot! As an intern, as much as a full-time employee, we expect you to speak up and share your ideas about what we can improve within the company.
- We do regular company events together (just recently we went to Oktoberfest together and delivered a very average performance at one of the local pub quizzes; up next: a hiking trip to the Alps)
- We have a personal Barista at our current office, so no need to worry about making coffee during your internship. P.S. There is also free beer...
If you are just as excited as we are about growing a new AI starup, please apply at the folowwing link: