You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with just a few simple steps. We focus on high quality, not only for the cleaning but also for the experience of our employees. We are currently operating in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Switzerland and are already planning to expand into further countries and markets. Our team is very experienced (founders and core-team of deliveryhero.com) and together with you we would like to extend our success in the cleaning sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated and sharp-witted Growth Intern (m/f) who rolls up his/her sleeves and supports us at our Amsterdam office.
What you can expect:
- You evaluate, present and execute new business development opportunities.
- You work close with the NL Managing Director to grow the local business
- You figure out new creative ways to improve the customer acquisition
- You dive deep into our data and come up with actionable analyses
- You find weaknesses in our processes and come up with suggestions for improvements
- You are a graduate or about to graduate (ideally in an economic, marketing or communication field) and already gained some relevant work experience during your studies.
- You show entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals on time
- You are switched on, curious and a solutions kind of person
- You love a good challenge and have the drive to succeed
- You are relentlessly positive and highly energetic with an eye for detail
- You are a team player
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing, is required
Perks of the role:
- A steep learning curve with exciting tasks in a super-fast startup environment
- Work along with the local Dutch team at our office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A transparent corporate culture with short distances and a Can-Do Attitude
Have we caught your interest? Then apply directly under karriere.bookatiger.com or send an email with your CV, your earliest possible starting date and the duration of your internship to Christin Radtke, Junior HR Manager ([email protected]).