As part of an agile team you will substantially influence the future of the building industry by kicking-off and driving new exciting projects focusing on Germany’s biggest house building portal Fertighaus.de as well as the development of new service offerings.
- Become part of the Business Development Team and drive innovative projects independently.
- Own your projects from MVP to finish line while being supported by experienced professionals.
- Apply analysis and develop concepts to drive innovations across departments and beyond.
- Analyze markets and competition to identify future growth areas.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams in a fast-pace environment.
- Communicate with external stakeholders to identify trends and opportunities early on.
- Be part of a fun multi-disciplinary team eager to fundamentally change a traditional industry.
- You completed at least a Bachelor's degree or an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) in Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance.
- You wake up at night and think about growth.
- You have work experience or relevant internships in, e.g., startups, consultancies or other fast-paced environments.
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- You make it happen – fast and efficient.
- You seek alternative ways on making change happen.
- You enjoy to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You are interested in changing the building industry for the better.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer
- Impact: A shaping role in a fast growing company, a leading platform and new projects, a very strong business team, and a rewarding mission: shaping an entire industry to enhance people’s lives
- Personal development: Space and trust combined with mentoring through our experienced founders and full support for internal and external training & development activities
- Strong & fun colleagues: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open & supporting culture, short decisions and a healthy mix of seriousness & fun is expecting you
- Attractive conditions: A highly competitive package and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits and beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars
You like to move things and value to work in a great team? We should talk! Please apply at https://neuraum-jobs.personio.de/job/93670?_pc=3037#apply. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us by phone at 030-577040922. Your contact person is Dominic Brunner.