We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
The right candidate will focus on reporting how successfully Glovo achieves its performance marketing goals and targets and delivering actionable marketing insights, leading to increased marketing performance and additional revenue-generating opportunities. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve strategic and operational KPIs, further developing appropriate dashboards, preparing inputs for regional and central marketing performance reviews, sharing knowledge across their regional focus area, and ensuring all marketing roles holders become proficient in self-service use of dashboards for their own strategic, operational, central and regional performance understanding. Analytics will cover supply and demand, directly supporting each team.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Plan growth activities to be tested or rolled-out
- Analyze and define the strategy
- Align critical stakeholders internally for unlocking resources, communications, and focus
- Execute: Supporting markets in the execution of growth tests, with clear KPIs, materials, and templates
- Measure: Build a culture of performance and documentation across markets, creating tools for markets to analyze the execution and results of experiments.
- Working collaboratively across the business to understand new and relevant KPI measurement requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
- Developing easy-to-use reporting/visualization dashboards. Educating and facilitating best practices across functional/regional marketing teams.
- Performing extensive and detailed quantitative analysis/insights and presenting findings at a summary level to provide actionable insights and input for marketing performance reviews, marketing planning, and campaign development.
- Identifying performance issues and enabling drill down from highest level metrics to detailed root cause analysis.
- Effectively communicating complicated analyses to a non-analytic audience.
- Analyzing current operational processes and driving effectiveness and efficiency through developing a company-wide culture of data-driven decision-making.
- Supporting central and regional marketing and operations leads in the KPI target setting process.
- Managing analysis of marketing business questions using a range of BI tools.
- 4-5+ years in a Marketing Reporting/Analytics role.
- Knowledge and experience in managing acquisition campaigns.
- Passionate about insights, continuous learning, and how critical data analysis and reporting are to the overall success of the business
- Track record in the digital marketing environment, ideally mobile/ad tech companies
- Deep understanding of data modeling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
- Ability to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and perform complex analyses to solve business questions promptly.
- Professional and polished in communicating with senior leadership and confident in building strong relationships across all management levels.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills; comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- A results-driven, self-starter.
- Detail-oriented and skilled in project management.
- Excel guru and SQL wizard; R and Python a plus.
- Proficient in using and developing business intelligence/data visualization and marketing automation tools (Looker, Tableau, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
- Strong working proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.