We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team! It will be your responsibility to care for the overall user experience and user interface of our Software-as-a-Service product. Take over and bring our design to the next level.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Create new or improve existing workflows within our tool based on projects coming from our product roadmap
- Continually optimize the user interface and usability of our tool
- Work closely with our developers, marketing and customer success
- Create wireframes and mockups
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years experience in user experience and user interface design
- Special interest in user interface and experience design
- High proficiency in design and tools like Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Premiere
- Experience in tools for user interface optimization like Axure, UX Pin or Wireframe
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- BA/BS degree in related field
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience with analytics products a big plus.
LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 100 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation.
LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices.
LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.