As the Graphic Designer of the LeanIX marketing team, you will be responsible for creating the unique design language of the company. You will produce designs for the website, company blog, social media, ads, and our marketing content (e.g. white papers, presentations, brochures). In close cooperation with the marketing team, you will visually support the messages we send to prospects and customers. Your work helps to convey the LeanIX brand through a creative and effective design. You will excel in this role if you breathe pixel perfect design and are a creator that prospers in fast paced environments.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Enhance visual remarkability in LeanIX’s creative assets. This includes a wide range of marketing content: website graphics, landing pages, blog, social media, ads, presentations, event branding and collaterals
- Produce publish-ready designs with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to visually emphasize key messages sent to prospects and customers
- Develop guidelines and processes to ensure company-wide consistency in design
- An office full of bright minds to connect and collaborate with
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum three years of experience as a designer
- Expert level in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator /InDesign)
- Extreme detail-orientation with an obsession for consistency
- Ongoing interest and competence in the best design and technology practices
- Experience in development and maintenance of brand style guidelines and assets
- Working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of CSS3, responsive design, and HTML5 is a plus
- A natural, optimistic problem-solver
- A portfolio with strong design samples