Do you want to help shape local democracy for the digital age? You've come to the right place.
CitizenLab introduces an improved way of local democracy for the digital era. Our SaaS platform, used by already over 100 European cities and municipalities, facilitates a two-way communication between the city and its citizens. We're on a mission to empower many more citizens and give them a direct say in their town hall's decisions, while helping governments take smarter policy decisions.
GovSuccess Manager at CitizenLab
As GovSuccess Manager for Wallonia & France, you will be in charge of leading our all our French-speaking customers to success. You are an expert in participation and/or public sector, and will transfer that expertise via trainings, workshops, and other professional services to our customers.
- Own overall relationship with French-speaking customers, which includes: onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction, managing risk.
- Develop and optimise the customer journey and define key touch points to success.
- Deeply understand our customers' objectives and advice them on participatory processes and organisational development.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Create content (articles, video, emails, etc) to transfer our e-democracy expertise at scale.
As our GovSuccess Manager for Wallonia & France, you can demonstrate deep expertise in the topic of citizen participation and/or the public sector.
- You have great interest in the public sector and are well-versed on the topics of public governance & citizen participation.
- You have +1y relevant experience to demonstrate project/change management skills, e.g. in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- You possess the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- You have good analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights, and present these in a visually attractive way. You are well-versed with Powerpoint/Keynote.
- You have a results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- You are empathetic and show a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You are an exceptional communicator, both orally and in writing, natively in French.
Eagerness to learn, talent, and enthusiasm are more important than ticking the boxes though. Even if not all desired requirements are met, but you're very excited about the role, we want to hear from you.
What can you expect from us?
- Unlock your full potential and have an impact at scale. We're daily working with +100 governments to connect them to their citizens.
- Become a key factor in our rapid transition from startup to scaleup.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and supportive environment—right in the heart of Brussels.
- Be part of our dynamic European team. We organise many team activities and go for lots of spontaneous after-works... which inevitably turn into political discussions after two beers—that's an interest we all share. 🙂
- Informal work vibe with open communication and full transparency on results.
- Participate in inspiring team lunches, bi-quarterly strategic town halls, bi-yearly off-site team retreats.
- Receive a competitive salary package, incl. perks such as 26 paid holidays, your own laptop, flexibility on working from home, and more.
CitizenLab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.