cPark is a young start-up based in Brussels building a social mobile app to make parking in cities smarter and to get rid of parking tickets.
We have already more than 140 000 active users and our community keeps growing.
cPark is first of all a technical company. We believe that with technology and data, we can drastically improve parking and mobility in cities.
Our community is growing fast (140.000+ users). To help them in the best possible way, we are constantly building new tools and improving existing ones.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create reliable, high performance services
- Build solutions that can scale with our growth (now 140.000+ users)
- Write code that follows the best coding practices: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- Challenge the current code and bring new approaches
- Create a backend that can handle peaks of hundreds of thousands users
- You are hands-on, creative and eager to learn
- You know React (.js and/or native) and/or Node and Express
- You understand SCRUM methodology
- You know the subtleties of == and ===
- You are obsessed with code clarity and readability
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure.
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …)
Start date: Flexible (min 2 months)
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 8 in Auderghem
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at [email protected]