We are seeking 2 Full Stack Web Developers to join our team in central Vilnius to maintain, develop and implement various web-based applications.
This role primarily supports our UK-based team, so fluent English is a necessity, as is working within UK office hours.
- Designing, creating, modifying and maintaining various web-based applications
- Creating front-end designs and back-end code for new web-based applications
- Planning and prototyping new applications and/or online services
- Remedying bugs in existing projects
- Keeping up-to-date with new developments and trends
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in commercial web development
- Experience coding in PHP (Python and/or ASP.NET would also be beneficial)
- Knowledge of legacy languages (particularly ASP Classic VB) and ability to convert to PHP
- Awareness of the Agile project management methodology and related issue tracking tools
- Acquaintance with source control tools (e.g. BitBucket, GitKraken, DeployHQ etc.)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, attention to detail and clear communication in the English language, both written and verbal
- A self-starting individual, with good organisational skills
- Excellent general IT skills and the ability to provide basic technical support
- QA / Testing experience
- Experience using and developing for Umbraco CMS
- Understanding of database administration (MySQL) and ability to hand-craft optimised SQL queries
- Ability to build, document and integrate with RESTful and/or SOAP APIs (XML and/or JSON) and familiarity with associated tools (e.g. Swagger etc.)
If the above sounds like you, and you are ambitious and passionate about your job, we'd love to hear from you. As the ability to communicate in British English is a key requirement for this role, please submit your CV in English.
Salary: Competitive, negotiable
Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 12:00 - 20:00, SAT: 12:00 - 16:00 (negotiable)
Holidays & Benefits: Negotiable