Craft’s technology helps enterprises be smarter, and our vision is to build the digital intelligence layerof the enterprise technology stack. Our approach to delivering this vision starts and ends with the team we can attract, and how well we can empower the most creative and effective team of people in the technology sector.
Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and collaboratively drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists/teachers and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed across the US, Canada, UK, and Belarus, with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and members in cities such as Seattle, LA, Salt Lake City, and Boston. We fully support and encourage remote workers!
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
is seeking a motivated and skilled Full Stack Software Engineer, with experience building integrated, scalable, and robust SaaS applications and APIs.
In this role you will
- Work in small, empowered feature teams with teammates across Design, Product, and Data Science to drive complex features from start to finish, across the full stack, including but not limited to the Craft Enterprise Portal, Craft Company API (currently 300+ endpoints)
- Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth
- Provide thoughtful, constructive code reviews in an environment of mentorship. We can all learn from each other regardless of title.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change
- Be encouraged to learn more about how a SaaS company works beyond engineering, to form stronger connections across disciplines, which ultimately leads to designing and building best-in-class products and services
We'd love to hear from you if
- Have a proven track record of successfully built products and services, typically 2+ years experience
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into to new technologies, and always trying to grow
- A “Builder” of new products, not an “Optimizer” of existing products
- Have experience working with databases like Postgres or MongoDB, and knowledge of AWS/Cloud, Terraform
- Good knowledge of multiple frameworks, and/or specialized systems
- Experience implementing complex software systems and services
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
A Note to Candidates
Studies have shown that women and people of color tend not to apply for jobs unless they feel they meet exactly all items in the job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidates and they may come from a nontraditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match everything listed in the job description.
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- High-end Apple laptop, and ergonomic workstation allowance
- Fun coworkers