Filo S.r.l is an innovative SME based in Pi Campus (Rome) operating in the IoT (Internet of Things) sector. Founded in 2014, Filo has established itself as the first Italian Tech Atelier: a technological workshop capable of creating new IoT products by taking care of every single aspect.
Our product portfolio consists of two brands and different products:
- Filo, the brand dedicated to technologies and the tracking sector. The company launched the Bluetooth tracker Filo Tag in 2015, becoming the market leader in Italy with more than 400k products sold.
- Tata, the brand dedicated to the needs of millennial new parents. The company launched Tata Pad in 2019 and Tata Band in 2021, providing its patented technology to some of the world leaders in the child-care / early childhood sector.
Under the Tata brand, the company is currently facing the challenge of internationalization - with a keen eye on the US market - and intends to become the first reference brand for all the needs of new parents, supporting their path in an ever-changing world.
Although Filo has a strong soul and technological knowledge, all products are carefully studied with the aim of making technology a daily ally in support of the parents and not a substitute for them.
Filo is looking for a talented full-stack marketer able to achieve the online sales objectives of both the products under the Tata and Filo brands, in line with the positioning of the brand. Your main responsibility will be to identify the main areas of intervention that can directly impact with the sales objectives.
You will work in a team composed of: CMO, SEO Specialist, Content Marketing Specialist, Graphic Designer and external collaborators for the social media, digital PR and performance marketing sectors.
€ 30 - € 37k depending on the candidate's experience.
- Build and optimize acquisition funnels;
- Constantly measure the CR of all the steps of the funnel and propose ideas and solutions to improve performance;
- Constantly improve the performance of the acquisition channels;
- Conduct A / B tests and analyze the results Build a tracking plan of key KPIs and generate periodic reports;
- Poll / survey site visitors and customers and offer new consumer insights.
- 4+ years of experience as a full-stack / growth marketer preferably in the e-commerce or physical products sector;
having managed marketing budgets exceeding € 200k per year;
- ability to build and manage funnels independently;
ability to guide the graphic team to build effective ads (from graphics to copy);
- knowing how to build effective landing pages;
- Data-driven data geek (you are a lover of data analytics, KPIs and reporting);
- excellent knowledge of Amazon and Shopify;
- excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- excellent knowledge of CRO tools (heatmap etc.)
- good knowledge of email marketing & automation;
- good knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Amazon Ads.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology or similar;
- good knowledge of Manychat or similar;
- good knowledge of Active Campaign or similar;
- good knowledge of Canva or similar;
- good knowledge of Unbounce or similar;
- good knowledge of WordPress;
- excellent knowledge of Zapier or similar;
- Hubspot or similar certifications;
- excellent level of English (you can write emails, texts and copy in English without any problem and / or error);
have had previous experience in the child-care sector;
- You are independent and you know how to not depend on the work of others;
- You know how to respect the deadlines;
- Excellent work ethic and responsibility: take ownership of your projects and bring them to fruition.
- Free access to training platforms (MasterClass, Learnn, Pluralsight, Coursera);
- Welfare Hub with more than € 200 of credits that can be spent on activities / services or gift vouchers;
- Electronic meal vouchers;
- Smart working and flexible working hours;
- Splendid 400sqm villa office within Pi Campus, with the possibility of access to the gym, outdoor swimming pool and organized workouts (in compliance with CoVid regulations);
- Barbecue area with periodic corporate events (in compliance with CoVid regulations);
- Eat-in kitchen with monthly expense on us;
- Company computer or equivalent + additional screen on site;
- Youth environment (apart from Rosario we are all under 35);
- Management able to bring the company to 10 x growth in 2 years;
- 100% satisfaction of the working environment by our 22 employees;
To apply you must fill out the form in question → https://filotrack.link/application-full-stack-marketer