Are you a back-end developer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy being in control of your work, having the freedom to call the shots and want to build something awesome within a pre-funded stage start-up? If so, let’s talk!
OnboardMe is building the next-generation travel planning platform to remove the Fear of Missing Out on the best trip experiences and city events. Discover our #TravelMood Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/onboardme/
Everything OnboardMe does is YOUNG, COOL, PASSIONATE, SURPRISING & MISCHIEVOUS. Our values are what keeps us looking beyond the current hyped travel products and building towards Travel Technology of the Future.
As a co-founder/ lead developer you will own a part of our ambitious vision and work on a day-to-day basis with our product owner, UX/UI designer and marketing team and implement the back-end of our product.
As Back-end Developer, this position involves:
- System architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Product development in PHP (Soon to be Python) and Django of a travel related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
We want to hear from you if:
- You LOVE to code and solve hard problems by building cool stuff
- You think life is too short to work with B-players
- You slap technical challenges in the face
- You can #hustle to get the desired result
- You are passionate about #GettingSh*tDone
Required skills and experience:
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products.
- Expert level at server-side development.
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Git version control.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English).
Send us a message at [email protected] or a WhatsApp message: +44 7765 242 721
What we offer:
- 2-4% equity within a startup that already has the MVP built, target market defined and launch strategy ready
- Monthly compensation to compliment ownership of the company
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.