Ogun is looking for a flexible and fast-thinking Full-Stack Developer. She/He will work closely with the design team and you will have the opportunity to really improve and challenge everything that can be done in Ogun, in a fast-paced environment.
What would you be doing?
- Designing and building Web Applications and a Software-as-a-Service Platform
- Participate in technical discussions as part of your guild
- Opportunity for significant input to innovate the technology
- Work on tasks that help to achieve the goals of teams and the company, whilst maintaining your autonomy
- Cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
- Building microservices architecture applying best practice
- Participating in the ideation process with the design team (ATDD)
These are the skills and experience required:
- .Net Framework/.Net core experience with Entity Framework
- Angular 4+ experience
- Node.JS experience
- Best practises and agile methodologies (TDD/BDD, CI/CD, pair programming)
- Testing best practices Unit, Integration, UI, Contract, Performance
- Knowledge in platforms running in AWS
- Most of all, we are looking for someone willing to learn and develop their skills in Ogun.
What is in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team, we have a great benefits package including:
- A team of talented, passionate and collaborative colleagues
- The opportunity to invent new solutions and transform an industry
- Be encouraged to enhance your skill set
- Take part of an agile startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home days
- Restaurant and Transportation Card
- Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks.
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English); we look forward to hearing from you! Only apply if you have a valid work permit for EU.