Who is our client?
The Wise Seeker is a Madrid-based startup that develops a talent assessment platform for corporate and medium enterprises. Work could be easily done teleworking from any part of the world.
What is this about?
As a key member of our software development team, you will help lead the development of next generation platform to assess the real talent that our customers need to recruit.
You will develop and maintain scalable distributed systems and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle.
What hard skills are required?
HTML, CSS & JS - Angular - UX/UI - Scrum - TDD - English C1
· Master’s degree and 2-3 years’ experience in software development.
· Lead complex programming tasks and perform code reviews.
· Experience working with UX/UI designers.
· Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum).
· Strong foundation in Test-driven development including Unit, Application and Integration testing
· English level C1 minimum.
What soft skills are required?
Communication - Project Mgmt - Analytical - Extroverted - Enthusiastic - Consciousness
· Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues.
· Assist project teams with staffing with appropriate resources, including the recruitment of additional developers.
· Ensure the front-end development staff is engaged throughout software development life cycle.
· Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels.