As a Falcon Frontend Software Engineer, you will help build, scale and improve the frontend of a fast growing Customer Experience platform. You will aid us in building a real time, scalable, stable platform serving thousands of clients in a reliable, consistent and performant manner.
You will be using new technologies to solve hard problems in a friendly and encouraging work environment. You will also be encouraged to share your experience and knowledge, sparring with your colleagues to grow together!
What you'll do
- Help build the rich user interface that hundreds of global client teams work with every day
- Create engaging data visualisations and tools for our clients, planning, and structuring great UX across the platform
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
- Constantly share and debate best practices with your peers
What you have
- At least 4+ years in a similar role
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as AngularJS, and libraries such as Polymer
- Experience with visualisation libraries, such as Highcharts or similar
- Familiarity with the whole web stack
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Adaptable, resourceful and able to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Practical experience with Typescript would be desirable, though not required
- Experience with unidirectional dataflows, e.g. by utilising a flux pattern would be also advantageous, though not necessary
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Open, informal and international working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands in a cross-border context
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.