Join the payever team!
payever started with a simple idea: We wanted to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70+ members around the world we´ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. We moved to the heart of Hamburg to connect customers with businesses by realising our vision of a modern consumer experience. Today we are an internationally operating, high growth startup.
Join a team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, backed by Europe's leading early stage investors High Tech-Gründerfonds and Microsoft Ventures.
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our remote team as Frontend Developer.
What will you be doing?
- Creating complex Angular applications;
- Code writing and review.
- Creating solutions using our own bootstrapping system to code with.
For more details, you can look here: https://frontend.gitlab.devpayever.com/ui-kit/ (Chrome browser)
You'd ideally have:
- Minimum 4 years experience with HTML/CSS;
- 6 months + experience with TypeScript +Angular 2/4 +RxJS (that is what we use=)
- Experience with Angular.js 1, React.js or any other framework/library;
- Familiarity with Git;
- Experience with code testing: Jasmine, Karma;
- On-time delivery and commitment to long term cooperation;
- Degree in computer science, engineering;
- flexibility and readiness to follow style-guide.
Knowledge in the following will be highly regarded:
- React JS or other modern framework
What we offer:
A chance to take part in innovation.
Our goal is nothing short of solving ALL of the problems of modern commerce. Join us on a mission to change the way business works.
Competitive pay rates.
We want our talent to be able to fully concentrate on their work. Which is why we make sure you are paid well, and on time.
A learning experience.
We innovate, improve and change constantly to deliver maximum efficiency. So others can learn from our results.
Get more done.
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths mean that more of your ideas are heard, and turned into realities.
Whether you want to climb the Alps or run with the bulls in Pamplona, we’ll support your vision, as long as you do your part with us.