CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platform for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions, and other home services. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in five offices.
User & developer experience is essential to us so the ideal candidate has experience in building high-performing, scalable sites & applications. Key skills include page speed optimization, an eye for UX/UI, building modular & reusable HTML/SCSS, and knowledge of front-end applications such as Angular/Vue.
- Writing clean, scalable, and performant code
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Create and maintain documentation on front-end architecture
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into working code
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption
- 3+ years’ experience
- Plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Experience with Git
- Proficient in English