Are you a front-end development maverick looking for a new career challenge? If so, we are looking for you!
LEXIT is a blockchain-based platform that makes selling IP, tech assets and even entire companies as simple as buying real estate. And we want YOU as part of the team behind this first online business marketplace.
What this job is about
We are looking for a front-end developer who enjoys challenges, working in a rapidly moving environment and building innovative platforms. You’ll have a major impact on how the platform is developed – highly responsible and highly rewarding task.
We expect you to have passion towards learning, excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to work in a startup environment.
Your day-to-day work
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grow with the needs of the company
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Working on back-end projects occasionally or when required
- Focus on full stack development, and dev ops
This job is a good fit for you if you have
- Excellent knowledge of front-end designs, UI/UX and HCI
- Strong styling and templating using latest SASS, LASS or CSS3 patterns and any front-end design frameworks like bootstrap 3/4.
- Strong HTML5 knowledge
- Good understanding of design, usability, and user experience
Life at LEXIT
We are an international startup that believes in the power of collaboration. You will feel empowered to bring your best ideas to the table, and then see them become tangible actions.
Our luxury office is located in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia. Alongside a competitive salary and bonus package, we offer team events, sport benefits, free inside parking, and a wide range of learning opportunities.
We are the beginning of our journey, and we are growing fast to fulfill our mission: to bring the Mergers and Acquisitions market to the digital landscape.
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about what is LEXIT, please visit our website www.lexit.co.
We hope to find a person who shares the passion and energy towards what s/he is doing. We’ll fill open positions as soon as we find the right candidates. Let us know, why you’d like to work for us and send us your CV today.