i2x is a voice recognition based AI tool that is revolutionising the way conversations are used and made. Focusing on developing Machine learning algorithms that can process various data points from conversations to delivering feedback, training, suggestions for improvement and also analytics.
i2x is making its mark in the frontier of technology development. Built by experts and skilled people from Europe's start-up ecosystem.
You are a proactive and enthusiastic individual, who is passionate about cloud services, big data, artificial intelligence and can integrate well in a start-up setting.
Whether it is finding solutions, advancing the platform, scaling the service, increasing the quality or doing magic in innovation, you will contribute to the most futuristic and advanced artificial intelligence systems in the B2B software market. You will use your skills to solve ongoing issues and help in shaping the roadmap to a successful future.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Eagerness to learn and push the boundaries.
- Enthusiasm to work within an agile and international start-up environment.
- Experience developing Web applications using React, Redux and Webpack.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs for developing responsive Web applications.
- Big plus if you worked with Enzyme or Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in web app development.
- Solid English communication skills.
- You will work closely with our engineers, data scientists and designers to develop high quality products for our customers.
- You will create the best user experience for our products.
- You will build responsive and scalable web applications using the latest technologies.
- You will assure the seamless integration between various components of our system.
What's in it for you:
- Visa Support (we are an international team, and like it that way)
- Work with a young and highly motivated team that wants to make a difference.
- Become a part of a huge network of business angels, investors and entrepreneurs with the experience of building stable tech companies.
- Enjoy both freedom and responsibility of a modern and dynamic environment.
- Be part of Europe’s most active startup ecosystem, right in the heart of Berlin.
- Work with the latest technologies and tools in order to get sh*t done.
- Be part of a motivated team that attends conferences and meetups in order to grow our common knowledge.
- A competitive salary and a lot of time for self improvement.
- Free beverages around the office.
To apply please upload a cover letter and resume here (it's fast):