About the Company :
M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities;
services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services.
M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs.
Key achievements of M3 Inc. include :
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the M3 : Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Front End Engineer at M3 Global Research
an M3 company.
About the Business Division :
M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and ISO 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today.
M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors.
Mission of the Role :
You will help us build out a solid foundation, implement best practices, including testing strategies to refine and expand in a well-considered way.
You will work closely with our engineers, designers, product owners and managers to determine the best ways to deliver a product that feels great to use.
Writing and reviewing code in TypeScript, with React, Redux among others.
The team you’ll join is building a scalable cloud-based microservice applications that operate on AWS we are building containerized Node.
js services with React frontend, with fully automated testing and deployment pipelines.
All of this will be supported by a brilliant, fun-loving team that values respect, team working, learning, exploring, pragmatic problem solving and finding the right solutions and technologies for the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Including, but not limited to the following :
- Design, implement and deliver highly scalable UI solutions based on modern cloud-based architectures
- Provide engineering leadership with a focus on user interface design and development
- Continuously develop, release, monitor and improve our systems and services
- Set and actively promote software development processes and best practices
- Partner with product managers, designers and engineers across the organisation to shape high impact solutions and deliver high-quality applications
- Be responsible, keep the scope and deliver iteratively
- Bachelors degree or years of experience in similar work environment
- 2-3 years of front-end development with React
- React / Redux / middlewares / Styled-components
- HTML5; CSS3, SCSS / SASS (BEM methodology)
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Material UI)
- Webpack / Git
- Basic knowledge of Node.JS
- Linters (ESLint / StyleLint / TSLint / Prettier)
- Automatic testing of React components and apps
- Development of cross-browser adaptive web applications
- Experience building using SPA and SSR approach
- Programming best practices, Clean Architecture, SOLID, DDD, TDD
- React components libraries (Material.UI)
- Jest / React Testing Library
- 25 days annual leave
- Participation in an annual bonus scheme linked to the profitability of the business
- Pension 4% / 4% employee / employer contributions of qualifying earnings
- Company’s medical cash plan. As part of the cash plan you have access to subsidised gym membership and a staff discount scheme
- Cycle scheme