Ledger Published: November 13, 2020
- Deliver new features that meet security and power consumption requirements.
- Design and develop the tool chain for QA and production pipelines.
- Reinforce firmware expertise in a multidisciplinary team.
- Support our hardware team to develop, validate and integrate new features on embedded devices.
- Contribute to hardware specifications to meet product requirements.
- Work closely with software engineers to deliver a robust end to end solution.
Requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development.
- Highly proficient in C or C++ development.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language such as Python or shell scripts.
- Autonomous and well organized.
- Strong interest in IoT oriented communication protocols (LoRaWAN, Sigfox, GNSS).
- Ability to trace and debug serial bus communication (I²C, serial, SPI, USB).
- Ability to understand and debug low level embedded Linux (device tree, U-Boot, kernel drivers).
- Proven track record of delivering embedded software to production.
- Understanding of the importance of quality assurance in industrial-grade applications.
- Resourceful, open-minded and curious.
Nice to have / willingness to learn
- Hands-on experience with CI pipelines with embedded devices.
- General knowledge or interest in cryptography and blockchain ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with electronic lab devices (oscilloscope, spectrum analyser, logic analyzer).
- Interest in bringing security to the IoT field.
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work, 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.