*Please note - applications will only be considered when submitted via the following link https://boards.greenhouse.io/founders/jobs/1813476 *
Founders is a startup studio. Together with exceptional entrepreneurs, we build companies from scratch and bring them from zero to traction. We do this by providing capital, expertise, and talent flow to turn ideas into great businesses. Currently, we have ten active portfolio companies.
Now, we’re looking for a confident, driven Finance Assistant for 2-3 days a week to work closely with our CFO. You will perform all-round finance tasks, transactional processing, and analysis. Luckily, we have a bookkeeper and those responsibilities are taken care of! You will, however, work closely with our bookkeeper by providing input into daily/monthly bookkeeping and also using the output. The position comes with great opportunities to learn and execute a wide variety of assignments.
Are you fascinated by startups and keen to grow your career in finance? Read on!
This is what you’ll be responsible for:
- Processing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, expense reports
- Assisting in preparing input and output of monthly bookkeeping
- Assistance with executive investor reporting (incl. preparing tables, graphs, slides)
- Cash flow management
- Assist with preparation of Annual Statements, budgeting, monthly reporting
- Participate in developing and implementing internal processes
- HR administrative tasks
- Assist with writing financial/legal guidelines for our portfolio companies
- Ad hoc tasks
Who are you?
- Practical experience within a financial department and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- You dream of an exciting career in finance.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
- You are curious but focused, have a can-do attitude and can work independently.
- You are detail-oriented and organised with a high level of integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines (whilst part-time!) through prioritising and organising activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident Excel user.
- Good understanding of written Danish.
- Experience with e-conomic accounting system, Google Sheets & Docs is helpful.
- Experience with gathering financial & legal information from relative and reliable sources, and drawing conclusions based on the information.
- A flair for presenting financial information in a visual and captivating manner.
What we offer:
- A diverse mixture of responsibilities that will only come with working in a startup.
- Unique position, as not only will you get the insight into what is taken to found a company from scratch and run a company, but you will also see the venture fund side.
- Delicious (free!) catered lunch to enjoy with all your colleagues.
- Unbeatable location in the Meatpacking district, only a 10-minute walk from Copenhagen Central Station - not to mention the best rooftop terrace view in the city. Enjoy looking out at Tivoli whilst you work!
- Friday bars, beers, and themed parties - we like spending time together, let’s have some fun.