Relayr is a rapidly-growing IoT company providing enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries. As a thought leader in enterprise IoT, relayr enables interoperability through industrial-grade platforms.
Our software enables comprehensive data analytics and management, empowering businesses to create new solutions and revenue streams with data collected from any device, through any connectivity, throughout any IT ecosystem.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Industrial Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Field Engineer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Identify the best fit to customer on-site needs, bridging together the physical and digital world with a product-oriented approach
- Manage the integration of field elements, towards building reusable use-cases and solutions, to address current and future customers needs
- Build and manage the solution-to-product path
- Sync with the product development teams to align roadmaps, provide meaningful feedback and insight on required features
- Provide feedback and technical support to the Professional Services Organization
- Degree or Masters in Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in industrial related projects
- Able to demonstrate experience working on successful projects
- Proven knowledge and experience with industrial technologies (Modbus, PLC...)
- Proven experience working with field elements (sensors, actuators, field controllers)
- Proven electronic skills (oscilloscope, multimeter, electronic testing, schematic reading)
- Experience with script programming (bash) and languages such as C/C++, python and/or NodeJS (optional)
- Basic networking skills
- Good English written and communication skills (German as bonus)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone)
- Experience with MQTT, CoAP and/or HTTP as an added bonus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: